I am here to give a non-bias review of products. I use the product and will tell you truthfully what I think about it.



Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!!

by Crystal Canole

Turkey day is a great day.  I only have to eat and take a nap. 


Not many holidays get easier than that.  Of course the food has to be made, but I do not like turkey so I go to the store by a Ham and call it dinner!


Pies and Cakes I will make from scratch though a few days before.  This year we have pumpkin pie, sweet potato pie, pumpkin cream chesse, and apple pie. 


I may just skip dinner and go to the desert!


Remember that today is the day to give thanks for everything in your life.  Appreciate how lucky you are to be sitting around a table with your family and friends.




Remember those that are less fortunate, and if possible, help them out.  I hope everyone has a great Turkey day!


Riverside Turkey Tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment