I am here to give a non-bias review of products. I use the product and will tell you truthfully what I think about it.



Friday, December 3, 2010

The Ninja Master Prep

Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender, Chopper and Ice Crusher More Powerful & 2x FasterI bought a Ninja Master Prep a few months ago because I was unhappy with the machines I already had.  I was making tomato sauce and I wanted a way to chop all my vegetables and to chop my tomatoes.  I had seen the Ninja a couple times in Costco and finally decided to buy one.

Magic Bullet Deluxe 22 Piece SetPreviously I had been using the magic bullet but it was not chopping my vegetables the way I wanted them chopped.  It would chop them to much and make more of like a mush.  I wanted the vegetables to still be pieces not mush.  The magic bullet also was too small for making multiple jars of tomato sauce because the size of the cups are too small.


I picked up my Ninja from the store and brought it home with little hope that it would work better than my bullet.  To my surprise it did an amazing job.  My vegetables were cut perfectly.  It also did a great job with my tomatoes.  I easily chopped up multiple tomatoes at a time.  The containers that were in the packaging were much bigger than the bullet and I liked this.

I have since threw away my bullet and solely use the NinjaIf you are looking for a good priced and easy to use machine, I recommend you pick up the Ninja.  The only negative point I have is that the machine has to sit on the lid exactly right or it does not turn on.  Also be careful with the blades as they are very sharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment