I am here to give a non-bias review of products. I use the product and will tell you truthfully what I think about it.



Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Santa Snow

by Crystal Canole

I purchased this Santa snow frost spray from Meijer the other day to put on my windows.  I paid four dollars for it and brought it home.

I was not sure about putting it on the windows at first because I was not sure how much of a mess it was going to make.  I shook up the can really well like it says to do and began applying the frost.  I had to stand about 24 inches away from the window to get a nice coating.  At first I was only about 12 inches and that was too close.  It was gooping up and not being applied evenly.

I did all the front windows.  I had to go back with wipes and paper towel to get it off the wood but it whipped right off without any problem.  It looks amazing in my opinion and adds a lot to the window.  So far it is definitely worth the money.  I sprayed four windows and a front and back door so far and the can still feels full.


Will update after Christmas and discuss how easy it is to come off of the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment